18 Apr Are you a Good Candidate for SVF Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cells are cells in the body that hold the potential of turning into many different types of cells. Stem cells can become cartilage, muscle, bone and other cells.
SVF, or Stromal Vascular Fraction, is a combination of stem cells, other regenerative cells, and growth factors that help in tissue repair and regeneration. Fat or adipose tissue is loaded with valuable stem cells. These stem cells are extracted in a painless, outpatient procedure.
Conditions treated with Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell treatments are currently being used to treat sports injuries, arthritis and other degenerative joint disorders, autoimmune diseases, joint and back pain/injury, Multiple Sclerosis, neuropathy, Parkinson’s disease and spinal cord injuries.
Good candidates for Stem Cell Therapy
SVF stem cell therapies are safe and right for a majority of patients, especially if you have been unable to obtain relief with conventional medicine or treatments. If you wish to avoid drugs and surgery, ask your doctor about regenerative medicine treatments. Here are the clinical procedures that use SVF stem cell treatment –
- Orthopedic issues, such as arthritis, tendonitis, ligament injury, soft tissue injury
- Neurologic conditions, such as MS, Parkinson’s, Muscular Dystrophy
- Autoimmune conditions, such as Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, and Sclerosis
- Ophthalmologic conditions, such as Macular Degeneration, Dry Eye
- Pulmonary conditions, such as COPD, CHF, Asthma
- Urologic conditions, like Interstitial Cystitis, Erectile Dysfunction
- Cartilage regeneration for osteoarthritis
- Chondromalacia patellae (CMP)
- Meniscal tear
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
To learn more about stem cell knee injections and stem cell treatment in Chicago, call The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute at 855-340-7836 Now. TRSCI, the leading stem cell treatment center, specializes in the use of adipose (fat) derived stem cells. The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute is devoted to advancing successful outcomes and quality care in the area of adult stem cell regenerative medicine.