18 Dec How Many Stem Cell Treatments Do I Need?
One of the most common questions patients ask about stem cell therapy is, “How many injections will I need?”
If you have spoken to your stem cell doctor about stem cell treatments, you would know that –
- stem cells are multipotent cells that can help your body renew itself
- the process of harvesting stem cells from your fat or adipose tissue
- the process of injecting extracted stem cells into damaged tissue to start repair and healing
- stem cell therapy often relieves pain quickly by helping tissues and joints to regenerate
- stem cell treatments are safe with minimal risk and down time.
To understand how many injections your condition would require, remember that stem cell treatment depends upon the disease or injury you are suffering from, your physical condition and other medical factors.
Stem cells are used for a variety of health conditions and injuries, such as –
- In the Shoulder –
- Partial rotator cuff tears
- Labral Tears
- Labral Tears
- Ligament injuries
- Meniscal Tears
- Tendon injury
In addition, since each patient is unique, the number of treatments will vary. However, most stem cell treatments last 1-4 weeks and may include anywhere between 3 and 16 total sessions. Talk to your doctor for further details.
To learn more about stem cell treatment and knee injections in Chicago, call The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute at 855-340-7836 Now. The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute specializes in the use of adipose (fat) derived stem cells to advance successful outcomes and quality care in the area of regenerative medicine.