There is a wide range of conventional therapies that are recommended to people with painful conditions which include joint, spine, arthritic pain, work or sports related injuries, tendon pain, ligament pain, and other degenerative painful conditions. The Regenerative Stem Cell Institute is proud to offer therapy options for qualifying patients with a form of regenerative medicine, called Bone Marrow Aspiration Concentrate (BMAC) Stem Cell Therapy.
What Is Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate Stem Cell Therapy?
Bone Marrow is the soft spongy tissue that is found in the center of your bones. In adults, marrow in the iliac crest area is the production center of your red blood cells, white blood cells and plasma components. Since this is the location of production, immature forms of these cells called stem cells, will be found here.
- May have less side effects when compared to steroid injections or surgery
- Reservoir of stem cells
- Regenerative properties
- Natural and organic from your own body
- Promotes healing
- Minimal to no down time
- Minimally invasive
What are Bone Marrow Stem Cells?
The immature stem cells inside the bone marrow have the potential to stimulate healing of muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, vessels, cartilage, or bone. Two of the main stem cells found in the bone marrow include:
- Hematopoietic stem cells give rise to the three classes of blood cells in circulation: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. These cells drive tissue regeneration and create supportive circulation.
- Mesenchymal stem cells also known as Marrow Stromal Cells appear to have the capacity to form osteoblasts or bone structure, chondrocytes or cartilage, and myocytes or muscles.
What Conditions Benefit From Bone Marrow Aspiration Therapy?
- Joint pain
- Degenerative disc and spine pain
- Arthritic pain
- Ligament pain
- Tendon pain
- Work or Sport related injuries
- Other degenerative painful conditions